SBA Disaster Assistance
Here’s the message from the SBA:
Subject: SBA Disaster Assistance Form & Additional Resources for Small Businesses
All federal agencies are working together to protect public health, including the U.S. Small Business Administration. The agency’s top priority is to ensure Ohio small businesses – which total nearly 950,000 – can continue their contributions to the state’s economy, and our nation.
The SBA is working directly with Governor DeWine’s office to facilitate a disaster declaration for businesses to be eligible for Economic Injury Disaster loans. To expedite this process, we need your help in disseminating the attached Disaster Loan Declaration form for businesses to fill out. Once you have done so, please email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once that declaration is made and the SBA has confirmed it, the agency will be able to provide Economic Injury Disaster Loans of up to $2 million per small business to assist with economic recovery.
Please feel free to send out the attached handouts as well as the below links to disaster assistance:
- Disaster Preparedness Factsheet (English | Spanish)
- Disaster Mitigation Factsheet (English | Spanish)
- Disaster Assistance Loans: Businesses & Nonprofits (English | Spanish)
- Disaster Assistance Loans: Homeowners & Renters (English | Spanish)
- Disaster Assistance Loans: Community Impact (English | Spanish)