Industry and Local Leaders Day Agenda
Friday May 16th (9:00am-3:30pm)
8:00 a.m. – 9:00.a.m.
Ribbon Cutting / Industry, Local & Government Leaders Introduction:
10:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
Exhibitor Visits, MAPS Tours and Business Networking:
10:15 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Educational Seminars: See below
- MH Industry Lending Programs (10:30 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.) OMHA Lenders present the newest lending programs available in Ohio. Speakers David Finney, 21st Mortgage, Chris Huelsman, Cascade Financial, and Alliance Credit
- Doing Business in the Utica Shale Region (12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p. m.) Canton Chamber of Commerce discusses job growth (what companies/where) business and housing and opportunities in the region. Speaker David Kaminski
- Government Finance Options – What the government can offer and How to help your customers take advantage of these programs. (1:30 p.m. – 2:30p.m.)
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Cleveland VA Regional Loan Center, Mark R. Jamison
- Ohio Housing Finance Agency, Tom Walker
- U.S. Department of Agriculture – Area Director Rural Development, John W. Miller
- Customer Relations Management (CRM) for Community Managers (2:45 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.) Why CRM it is important and how to use it to grow your business and make your life easier. Speaker Rent Manager, Brittany Christerson
Public Show Schedule:
Friday, May 16th from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 17th from 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 18th from Noon – 5:00 p.m.
NOTE: Registration and Check in Located at the Show Headquarters and Registration Booth Directly inside the MAPS Hager and Exhibit Hall